Personal Info

In order to make an offline donation you can directly EFT the money to us:

Banking Details

Bank: First National Bank
Account name: Child & Family Welfare Society of Kempton Park
Account number: 51180251873
Branch code: 250655
Branch name: Woodbridge

Please send the proof of payment to?

We thank you for your gracious support!

Donation Total: R50.00

  • Child Welfare - Kempton Park

Child Welfare Kempton Park

Company History

Short history of the Child Welfare SA, Kempton Park is a Non-Profit Organisation

Welfare Services

Free services rendered by our staff and the areas we supply with our limited resources.


Child Welfare Kempton Park has a wishlist of resources we require to provide the best possible service to the children.

Child Welfare Kempton Park

Child Welfare Kempton Park is a non profit organisation that renders child protection services to children between the ages of 0-12 years in and around Kempton Park and the neighbouring Informal Settlements. CWKP renders such services to approximately 2 000 children; this includes their families and communities. These children are mostly abused, neglected, abandoned, trafficked and/or turned into prostitutes in certain instances. Others are exposed to drug and substance abuse and also coerced into mules. Most areas serviced by CWKP are poverty stricken with high unemployment. This then results in teenage pregnancy, drug and substance abuse amongst other social ills. The fact that CWKP is placed next to O.R Tambo International airport contributes to the high rate of crime.

The organisation is committed to changing and improving the lives of needy children, their families and communities through several interventions which include statutory, group work, community work and continued research. Our social workers, social auxiliary workers and other staff are professional and experienced to provide quality services. From time to time the organisation also makes use of volunteers and practical students who become an extension of staff. This assists in maximising our services.

Funding is a constant challenge to all non-profit organizations, and Child Welfare Kempton Park is no different. We are only funded 75% by the Department of Social Development towards the operational costs. Therefore there is a compelling need to raise the remaining 25% to be able to render services optimally and sustain the organisation. Should you wish to support our vision, mission & values of protecting, promoting and enhancing the rights and well-being of children in and around Kempton Park, contact our offices on the below given details.

To tour our facility or obtain additional information regarding Child Welfare Kempton Park call on +27 11 970 1814 or e-mail on Alternatively visit our offices or also follow us on social media, Twitter & Instagram: @KPChildWelfare, Facebook: Child Welfare Kempton Park.